Last Updated: August 16, 2021
MASKS ARE REQUIRED TO BE WORN BY EVERYONE (Updated August 16, 2021)
Dallas County Orders Effective beginning 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday, August 11, 2021: UNIVERSAL INDOOR MASKING FOR ALL VISITORS ON LONE STAR PARK/BAR & BOOK PROPERTY IS REQUIRED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Make sure you’re up to date on our precautions before your next visit:
The health and safety of our patrons is our number one priority. We continue to monitor closely Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines and public health advancements, and we have implemented operational procedures and protocols that you need to know before you make your next trip to Lone Star Park.
DO NOT ENTER LONE STAR PARK IF YOU HAVE HAD ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS WITHIN THE 24 HOURS PRIOR TO YOUR VISIT
- Shortness of breath
- Felt unwell or have had cold or flu-like symptoms
- Gastrointestinal symptoms (addominal pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea)
- Loss of taste or smell
- If you have been exposed to someone with Covid-19 within the last 14 days
Physical (Social) Distancing of 6 feet (2 arm lengths) is recommended for attendees from different households. Please stay 6 feet away from those outside of your household.
While in attendance, please wash your hands frequently or use hand sanitizer often.
Enhanced Cleaning and Disinfecting Protocols. Enhanced cleaning procedures will be followed, including the use of electrostatic sprayers and EPA-certified chemicals during daily closures as well as more frequent manual disinfection processes with EPA-registered disinfectant on high-touch surfaces like door handles, railings, elevator buttons, ATMs, self-serve wagering machines and other hard surfaces. The number of hand sanitizer dispensers has been increased and will be placed at guest and employee entrances and exits as well as high-contact areas.
LIVE RACING OPERATIONS AT THE GRANDSTAND
Live Racing at the Grandstand is a Ticketed Event. Reserved seating areas will be limited and IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THAT EVERYONE PURCHASES THEIR TICKETS IN ADVANCE. Available Tickets will be sold on-site at the admission gates the day of the event, but tickets for reserved seats could sell out quickly. General Admission will be available.
- The Grandstand is a completely non-smoking facility. All smoking must be conducted outdoors.
SIMULCAST OPERATIONS AT BAR & BOOK
Bar & Book is open for Simulcasting seven days a week at 10:00 a.m.
- No outside food & beverages are allowed.
- Bar & Book is a completely non-smoking facility. All smoking must be conducted outdoors on the patio or in the Courtyard Veranda. Televisions and self-serve wagering machines are available in both areas.
- Groups of 2-4 people are encouraged to sit at a dining table inside the bar or lounge area. Individuals not part of a group are encouraged to sit at a carrel seat.
- Please do your part in cleaning up after yourself when leaving for the day. This will help your fellow patrons know when a seat has become vacant.