Gates Open at 5:00 p.m. • First Race 6:35 p.m.
Lone Star Park opens its 2019 Thoroughbred Racing Season on Thursday, April 18 for a 44-day run and has 13 stakes races on the schedule worth a combined total of over $1.1 million dollars.
The stakes action will kick-off with the featured $50,000 Bluebonnet Stakes on opening night. The six and one half furlong contest on dirt is for Texas-bred fillies & mares, 3-yr-olds & up.
PROMOTION OF THE DAY: 2019 Wall Calendar Giveaway & Magnetic Schedule Giveaway (while supplies last)
Opening Night Bonus Points!
Star Player Rewards members
Earn up to 100,000 Bonus Points (a $100 value) for wagering on Lone Star Park races!
- Wager at least $25 and receive 2,500 Points (a $2.50 value)
- Wager at least $50 and receive 5,000 Points (a $5.00 value)
- Wager at least $100 and receive 10,000 Points (a $10.00 value)
- Wager at least $500 and receive 50,000 Points (a $50.00 value)
- Wager at least $1,000 and receive 100,000 Points (a $100.00 value)