Thank you for your interest in the Lone Star Park Racing Club.
Membership is now full for 2019. Please check back later for information on the 2020 Lone Star Park Racing Club.
2019 Racing Club
The Lone Star Park Racing Club is a racehorse ownership experience for an extremely reasonable, one-time fee. The club is a low cost, low risk glimpse into the life of a Thoroughbred owner. Visit the track in the early mornings to watch your horse through its morning training routines. Experience the saddling paddock while your horse prepares for a race. Watch and enjoy your horse as it competes on race day and hopefully experience the thrill of visiting the Winner’s Circle.
About the Lone Star Park Racing Club:
- $500 One Time Membership Fee (used to purchase a horse and pay for training fees & expenses)
- No Additional Expenses
- Receive regular updates on the program via email and social media
- All decisions on the horse to be made by the trainer and club manager on behalf of the Lone Star Park Racing Club
- For more information contact the racing club
Perks of Being a Club Member*:
- A behind the scenes look at horse ownership
- Access to morning workouts to watch the club’s horse prepare for racing & learn from the trainer about his approach to training your horse
- Privileged access to Paddock Area before the club’s horse races
- Exclusive Racing Club events at Lone Star Park
- Free General Admission for you and a guest for the full 2019 Lone Star Park Thoroughbred racing season
- One (1) season-long Owner parking pass
* Subject to change
Must be 21 years of age or older to participate in the Club