SIMULCAST OPERATIONS AT BAR & BOOK
Bar & Book is open for Simulcasting seven days a week at 10:00 a.m.
- Occupancy is limited and all appropriate physical distancing measures must strictly be adhered to.
- Masks are required to be worn at all times by guests, with the only exception being when in the act of eating or drinking.
- All eating or drinking must take place while seated.
- There will not be any walkup bar service. You must order all food & beverages from a server. No outside food & beverages will be allowed.
- Bar & Book is a completely non-smoking facility. All smoking must be conducted outdoors on the patio or in the Courtyard Veranda. Televisions and self-serve wagering machines are available in both areas.
- All seating, including carrel seats are free and first-come, first-served. There will not be any reservations or “holding” of seats. Everyone will need to have a seat.
- Groups of 2-4 people are encouraged to sit at a dining table inside the bar or lounge area. Individuals not part of a group are encouraged to sit at a carrel seat.
- No standing, loitering or congregating are allowed in any areas inside Bar & Book.
- Please do your part in cleaning up after yourself when leaving for the day. This will help your fellow patrons know when a seat has become vacant.
MASK POLICY: Face coverings are required for all guests ages 2 and up at all times, with the only exception being when in the act of eating or drinking. Those who fail to comply will be refused service and will be asked to leave the property.
Simulcasting Hours: Open at 10:00 am Seven days a week
Enjoy simulcast horse racing from around the world, seven days a week, plus all your favorite sports on huge HD projectors and screens in the sports bar. The menu features bold flavors in signature dishes and the bar features 12 draft beers. Plus, enjoy separate smoking and non-smoking areas, including a smoke-free lounge area.
Post Time Roundup – A source for all things Simulcasting and Bar & Book! Updated throughout the week. Check it out! It’s Always Post Time Somewhere
Hours of Operation
Open – 363 days a year
(Closed on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day)
Sports Bar – Enjoy 12 beers on tap, signature drinks and a great place to get your game on! Seating in the sports bar is free and on a first-come, first-served basis except for Premium Days.
Lounge Seats – Enjoy the smoke-free lounge area overlooking the racebook area. Seating in the lounge area is free and on a first-come, first-served basis except for Premium Days.
Carrel Seats – Bar & Book offers both non-smoking and smoking carrel seats for $3.00 per seat.* Each equipped with its own television.
*$10 on Premium Days.
Carrel seats may be reserved in advance from our Ticket Page or by calling 972-263-RACE (7223) or 1-800-795-RACE (7223).
For Groups of 20 or more, please contact Event Sales at 972-237-1197 or email EventSales@LoneStarPark.com.
Reservation lines open 7 days a week from 8:30am to 5:00pm. Bar & Book does not accept same day reservations. All sales final. No exchanges, refunds or cancellations.