Fall Simulcast Betting Challenge
December 2 @ 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
$1,000 Buy-In | 2 Guaranteed NHC Seats
Live Money Format | 100% Player Bankroll | No Entry Fee
Prize Pool 100% funded by Lone Star Park
LOW RATIO | 1-in-30 Odds or Better to earn a Seat to the NHC
Saturday, December 2
- Valet Parking is Complimentary for tournament participants; Please pull in to “Gate 1” from Beltline Road, tell the Bar & Book valet attendant that you are with the “Handicapping Tournament”.
- From the valet, proceed inside to the Front Desk for tournament registration.
- At check-in, Tournament Participants will receive a coupon for Food & Beverage, which includes One (1) entree and One (1) non-alcoholic beverage complimentary.
- Plenty of Seating will be available in Carrel Seats or at the Bar, and will be first-come, first-served.
- Most of the tables have power adaptors. The Wifi network is named “Public” and does not require a password, but does require that you accept the terms within a browser.
– You will be asked to show a Photo ID when checking in.
– You Must be a NHC Tour Member in order to be eligible to win a seat to the National Horseplayers Championship. Click Here to Join if you are already not a member: https://www.ntra.com/nhc/membership/
NOTE: Please be aware that you will need to fund your live money tournament buy-in with Cash. OR, fund with check in advance (recommended to save time; check deadline is 4 days prior to tournament date). ATMs on site at Lone Star Park only accept debit cards and are limited to just $500 per transaction (per Texas Racing Commission rules). No credit card cash advance allowed in Texas at Race Tracks.
1st Place: Guaranteed NHC Seat
2nd Place: Guaranteed NHC Seat
3rd Place: (NHC Seat with 60 Entries)
4th Place: (NHC Seat with 90 Entries)
5th Place: (NHC Seat with 120 Entries)
6th Place: (NHC Seat with 150 Entries)
Current NHC Tour Membership required to earn a seat to the NHC. Non-Tour members can earn prize money only.
Contest Location: Bar & Book (Las-Vegas Style Simulcast Building – next door to Grandstand)
Participants Receive: Free Seating, Digital Past Performances and complimentary food & beverage.*
Keep Your Winnings | Receive Reward Points | Electrical Outlets Available | Wifi Available
Format: Live Money (100% Player Bankroll)
Participants must wager at least $1,000 during the “Early Race Period”. Then, you must wager at least 50% of your current bankroll during the “Late Race Period”. If current bankroll at the end of the early race period is less than $1,000 then you must wager at least $500 (or “all-in” if less than $500) during the late race period. (Early & Late races will be established closer to time of event.)
All tournament races will be on simulcast Thoroughbred races and will be determined closer to event date.
Eligible Wager Types: Win, Place, Show & Exacta Wagering (no Trifecta, Superfecta, multi-race or Super Hi-Five wagers allowed)
Live Money Tournament Official Rules
Fund your bankroll via Check or Money Order. Mail to:
Lone Star Park
Attn: Brandon Leigh
1000 Lone Star Pkwy
Grand Prairie, TX 75050
Lone Star’s On-Track Qualifiers & Feeders:
– $300 Feeder #1: DATE TBD
– $300 Feeder #2: DATE TBD
*Excludes alcoholic beverages. Subject to Change.