Lone Star Summer Betting Challenge
June 24 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
$1,000 Buy-In | 4 Guaranteed NHC Seats
Live Money Format | 100% Player Bankroll | No Entry Fee
Prize Pool 100% funded by Lone Star Park
LOW RATIO | 1-in-20 Odds or Better to earn a Seat to the NHC
Saturday, June 24
YOU WILL RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING MATERIALS:
- DRF-format Past Performances for both days
- Equibase-format Past Performances for both days
- Official Rules
- Score Sheets (designating what races are the “Early” races and the “Late” races) for both days
- Current Jockey / Trainer Standings at Lone Star
Friday, June 23: Gates open: 5:00 p.m. | First Race: 6:35 p.m.
Saturday, June 24: Gates open: 12:00 p.m. | First Race: 1:35 p.m.
- Valet Parking is Complimentary for tournament participants on both days; Please pull in to “Gate 5” from Lone Star Pkwy, tell the attendant that you are with the “Handicapping Tournament”.
- From the valet, proceed to the Will Call booth, inform the attendant that you are with the “Handicapping Tournament” and they will grant you an admission ticket for entrance. Please proceed up to Level 4 “Silks”.
- At check-in, Tournament Participants will receive a wristband for Food & Beverage, which is complimentary.
- Plenty of Seating will be available, and will be first-come, first-served.
- Most of the tables have power adaptors. The Wifi network is named “Public” and does not require a password, but does require that you accept the terms within a browser.
– You will be asked to show a Photo ID when checking in.
– You Must be a NHC Tour Member in order to be eligible to win a seat to the National Horseplayers Championship. Click Here to Join if you are already not a member: https://www.ntra.com/nhc/membership/
NOTE: Please be aware that you will need to fund your live money tournament buy-in with Cash. OR, fund with check in advance (recommended to save time; check deadline is 4 days prior to tournament date). ATMs on site at Lone Star Park only accept debit cards and are limited to just $500 per transaction (per Texas Racing Commission rules). No credit card cash advance allowed in Texas at Race Tracks.
1st Place: Guaranteed NHC Seat
2nd Place: Guaranteed NHC Seat
3rd Place: Guaranteed NHC Seat
4th Place: Guaranteed NHC Seat
5th Place: (NHC Seat with 80+ Entries)
6th Place: (NHC Seat with 100+ Entries)
7th Place: (NHC Seat with 120+ Entries)
8th Place: (NHC Seat with 140+ Entries)
9th Place: (NHC Seat with 160+ Entries)
10th Place: (NHC Seat with 180+ Entries)
Current NHC Tour Membership required to earn a seat to the NHC. Non-Tour members can earn prize money only.
Contest Location: Level 4 – Silks Dining
Participants Receive: Free Admission & Seating in Silks Dining, Digital Past Performances and complimentary food & beverage.*
Keep Your Winnings | Receive Reward Points | Electrical Outlets Available | Wifi Available
Format: Live Money (100% Player Bankroll)
Participants must wager at least $1,000 during the “Early Race Period”. Then, you must wager at least 50% of your current bankroll during the “Late Race Period”. If current bankroll at the end of the early race period is less than $1,000 then you must wager at least $500 (or “all-in” if less than $500) during the late race period. (Early & Late races will be established closer to time of event.)
All tournament races will be on Lone Star Park races.
Eligible Wager Types: Win, Place, Show & Exacta Wagering (no Trifecta, Superfecta, multi-race or Super Hi-Five wagers allowed)
Live Money Tournament Official Rules
Fund your bankroll via Check or Money Order. Mail to:
Lone Star Park
Attn: Brandon Leigh
1000 Lone Star Pkwy
Grand Prairie, TX 75050
Lone Star’s On-Track Qualifiers & Feeders:
$300 Last Chance Feeder: Friday, June 23
*Excludes alcoholic beverages. Subject to Change.