- This event has passed.
Fall Simulcast Betting Challenge Feeder #1
November 11 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Win your Entry into the Lone Star Fall Simulcast Betting Challenge!
Live Money Format | 100% Player Bankroll | No Entry Fee
Prize Pool 100% funded by Lone Star Park
1-in-12 Odds or Better to earn a $1,000 Bankroll to the Lone Star Fall Simulcast Betting Challenge
Saturday, November 11
- Registration will take begin at the Front Desk of Bar & Book at approximately 1:00 p.m.
- Eligible Simulcast Races
- You are responsible for your own programs, seating and food & beverage for feeder tournaments.
- The Wifi network is named “Public” and does not require a password, but does require that you accept the terms within a browser.
– You will be asked to show a Photo ID when checking in.
– You Must be a NHC Tour Member in order to be eligible to win a seat to the National Horseplayers Championship. Click Here to Join if you are already not a member: https://www.ntra.com/nhc/membership/
NOTE: Please be aware that you will need to fund your live money tournament buy-in with Cash. ATMs on site at Lone Star Park only accept debit cards and are limited to just $500 per transaction (per Texas Racing Commission rules). No credit card cash advance allowed in Texas at Race Tracks.
1st Place: $1,000 Bankroll to December 2
2nd Place: ($1,000 Bankroll to December 2 with 12 Entries)
3rd Place: ($1,000 Bankroll to December 2 with 24 Entries)
4th Place: ($1,000 Bankroll to December 2 with 36 Entries)
5th Place: ($1,000 Bankroll to December 2 with 48 Entries)
6th Place: ($1,000 Bankroll to December 2 with 60 Entries)
7th Place: ($1,000 Bankroll to December 2 with 72 Entries)
8th Place: ($1,000 Bankroll to December 2 with 84 Entries)
9th Place: ($1,000 Bankroll to December 2 with 96 Entries)
10th Place: ($1,000 Bankroll to December 2 with 108 Entries)
Current NHC Tour Membership required to earn a seat to the NHC. Non-Tour members can earn prize money only.
Contest Location: Bar & Book
Keep Your Winnings | Electrical Outlets Available | Wifi Available
Format: Live Money (100% Player Bankroll)
Participants must wager at least $300 during the “Early Race Period”. Then, you must wager at least 50% of your current bankroll during the “Late Race Period”. If current bankroll at the end of the early race period is less than $300 then you must wager at least $150 (or “all-in” if less than $150) during the late race period. (Early & Late races will be established closer to time of event.)
All tournament races will be on simulcast Thoroughbred races.
Eligible Wager Types: Win, Place, Show & Exacta Wagering (no Trifecta, Superfecta, multi-race or Super Hi-Five wagers allowed)
Live Money Tournament Official Rules
To Enter: Bring Cash day of the Event to the Bar & Book front desk
*Excludes alcoholic beverages. Subject to Change.